A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nahum Duker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahum Duker, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Duker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahum Johanan Duker MD is a male Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nahum J. Duker practice?
- Dr. Nahum Duker has 1 office location.
Dr. Nahum Duker practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.