A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naiel Nassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naiel Nassar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naiel Nassar, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassar graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Nassar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naiel Nagah Soliman Nassar MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naiel N. Nassar practice?
- Dr. Naiel Nassar has 1 office location.
Dr. Naiel Nassar practices Infectious Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Infectious Disease Doctors.