A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naiel Nassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naiel Nassar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naiel Nassar, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassar graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Nassar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nassar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans