A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naiel Nassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naiel Nassar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassar
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Nassar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naiel Nassar, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassar graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Nassar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naiel Nagah Soliman Nassar MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naiel N. Nassar practice?
- Dr. Naiel Nassar has 1 office location.
Dr. Naiel Nassar practices Infectious Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Infectious Disease Doctors.