A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nail Amro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nail Amro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amro graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Amro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nail Amro MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nail Amro practice?
- Dr. Nail Amro has 1 office location.
Dr. Nail Amro practices Internal Medicine near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Internists.