Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Do not see this doctor for adult ADHD show details Do not see this doctor for adult ADHD
by Janet S. on Jan 14th, 2016

Do not see this doctor for Adult ADHD. I went to her because she was listed as a doctor who specializes in ADHD. I was previously diagnosis, but since my insurance did not cover my continued visits to the psychologist, I was trying to find a family practitioner that I could continue my care with. She made me feel horrible about myself. She believes that ADHD is a personality, and told me to just have some self discipline. She cut me off and has no idea my own personal struggles. She believes and pushes antidepressants. Which is fine for anyone who needs them, but thats not what I was there for.

Feb 7th, 2015

She really listens to your issues and seems to actually care beyond just being a patient.

Ms show details Ms
by Dawn LaBella on May 29th, 2014

Dr Ahmad is a caring and positive physician. Due to my health issues, I go in to see her every other month. She listens to my concerns, and talks to me regarding all of well-being. She never rushes our visits, and doesn't walk out of the room until she feels and knows that I have been properly treated. The whole crew in her office are kind and respectful of the patients. I love them all!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
May 24th, 2012

Dr Ahmad is a caring, thoughtful, and knowledgeable doctor.