Learn more about Dr. Naila Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naila Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naila Ahmad, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naila B Ahmad MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Naila B. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Naila Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Naila Ahmad practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.