Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
My experience w/Dr Malik was good... show details My experience w/Dr Malik was good...
by Diane on Jun 1st, 2015

I got gotten a microdermabrasion treatment a few yrs ago by one of her staff who did a mediocre job (I got better treatment & results by a local Beauty School student). BUT, I returned because Dr. Malik understood my concerns re: ethnic skin procedures/results. She was very informative & took the time to ensure I knew what to expect from the laser Fraxel procedure she did.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No swelling after laser treatment.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malik takes the time to address my questions and concerns. She is wonderful.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malik is very knowledgeable and has the latest technology to help her patients. She cares about her patients and does tons of research to help them. That's why I trust her and know that I am getting the best treatment that I possible can.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ive been going to dr malik for 8 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Her ant-aging skincare line made a huge difference in my skin. Highly recommend Dr Malik.

Feb 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Malik and her staff. She really listens to my needs and goals to be a better me. I am always very pleased by my results.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely wonderful visit. I've seen Dr. Malik on several occasions and I keep going back because she's great at what she does. She's very professional, while also being very easy to talk to; no question goes unanswered. 5 stars in Southlake!

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always satisfied!

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Beautiful office. Dr. Malik was more than competent. I had a Groupon, but also decided to try a small course of Botox. She was very conservative, she did not try to sell me on a huge amount for which I was grateful. SUPER natural.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Malik is an absolute professional with a wonderful bedside manner.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
BEST Doctor! show details BEST Doctor!
May 29th, 2012

I see Dr. Malik for cosmetic procedures and she is the best. She knows what she's doing, explains everything and genuinely cares about her patients. Also...she has developed a skincare line (very affordable) that I use for rosacea and my skin looks great. Thank you Dr. Malik!

May 6th, 2009