Dr. Naila Rana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naila Rana?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2016

Dr. Rana had been my neurology dr for about 2 years now she is very helpful I highly recommend her.

August 29th, 2015

Enjoyed my experience!

May 31st, 2014

She is the best neurologist

I don't understand all of the ignorant reviews other people have written. My experience with dr Rana was absolutely amazing. She acted professional and knowledge in her field. She saved my life and helped me with all of my problems. I can guarantee the people that wrote the ignorant reviews wanted narcotic drugs and didn't get them. Overall, in the many times I have been in her office, my experience with her has been great.

June 2nd, 2013

Arnold Ray

I had a pretty positive experience with her, so I definitely recommend going to Dr. N Rana

March 25th, 2013

She's an okay doctor. There's nothing that special about her, but she's not at all like all the other negative reviews say. I do recommend going to her though. It was a nice experience.

March 8th, 2013

Worst Doctor Experience I have ever had in my short life

Dr. Ranas office was the worst doctor experience I have ever had. To start off, when I entered the office there was no one at the desk. There was no check in system in place. Many patients were gathered around waiting on someone to help. After filling out my new hire paperwork I sat in the waiting room for over an hour. Good thing the walls in that office are paper thin because while I waited I got to listen to a little girl's appointment in the next room. What patient confidentiality. When Dr. Rana finally came into my room she didnt even acknowledge me she looked at my chart and then immediately walked away to find the receptionist. The two started yelling and arguing in the hallway about my insurance for the whole office to hear. The doctor made the receptionist come tell me that I would not be seen unless I paid a $250 deductible. Through UnitedHealth Care this is legal but not standard practice for an office visit since the $25 copay should suffice. The staff in this office is completely unprofessional and the only thing Dr. Rana cares about is money not her patients health. It was a blessing that I got out of there when I did. If she was the last doctor in the world that could help me, I guess I'd die. If I could have rated her zero stars I would!!

March 2nd, 2012

Dr. Rana is a Wonderful Doctor

I was looking for the address when I saw she had a low rating on this website. I'm very surprised that anyone would give Dr. Rana a low rating. We needed a pediatric neurologist for our son, which is not easy to find in this area. She has helped our family so much. The front office staff member is also great to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Rana as a neurologist.

November 15th, 2011

Great Doctor

This doctor really listens and cares. She is generous understanding as well. I highly recommend going to her

September 24th, 2011

Disappointed

My husband found this doctor on the net. Her reviews are all wrong. I would not give this office my money. The office itself needs some work. It was a waste of our time bringing our son there as she didn't spend any time examining him. She was very rude and you can tell she does not work well with kids. She was impatient with us and my son. I do not recommend bringing your child there. I would not go back.

September 23rd, 2011

Very unprofessional, not good wiy

November 24th, 2010