inactive

Naila N Rana MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

November 2nd, 2016
Dr. Rana had been my neurology dr for about 2 years now she is very helpful I highly recommend her.

May 16th, 2016
Horrible Doctor
This doctor is the worst. She is very rude and doesn't seem to care for anybody and only seems to want money. She couldn't really diagnose me so she decided to give up on me on one of my appointment's and decided to yell at me in front of her office with people watching to go find another doctor! My point is she's selfish and rude. She also seems to have a anger issue. If I were you reading this I would suggest never ever visit her. Her staff was quite nice, but I bet the reason her office is getting 2 1/2 stars is because of herself. If there was any negative star ratings I would give her a -100,000,000. That's how bad she literally was to me.

August 29th, 2015
Enjoyed my experience!

December 29th, 2014
Nothing positive to say about this doctor!
This doctor has zero bedside manners. Not only did she look at her cell phone repeatedly during her time with me, she took a call about another patient and discussed that patients symptoms while in the room with me. She commented on medical issues that had nothing to do with why I was there. The final straw was that she prescribed a CT exam which her office never confirmed. Twice! Do not use her if you have any choice.

August 4th, 2014
A Waste of Our Time
I agree with the others who gave Dr. Rana a low rating. I cannot express how miserable and disappointing our experience was. After our first visit, my daughter, the recipient of a head injury, was told to take some tylenol and make sure to eat breakfast every day. After our second visit, she was told to do the same. It was insane. After indeed finding another physician, we discovered my daughter had four cranial nerves damaged from her injury. Four! Let me tell you something, a bowl of corn flakes was not going to help her. Do you know what did help her? Seeing a physician other than Dr. Rana.

May 31st, 2014
She is the best neurologist
I don't understand all of the ignorant reviews other people have written. My experience with dr Rana was absolutely amazing. She acted professional and knowledge in her field. She saved my life and helped me with all of my problems. I can guarantee the people that wrote the ignorant reviews wanted narcotic drugs and didn't get them. Overall, in the many times I have been in her office, my experience with her has been great.

November 12th, 2013
Never go to this doctor. You will regret it. Has no concern for patient. Runs office like a beauty shop or something. No one is ever there to answer phones, you will never get a call back either. Sits in her office talking on the phone and eating lunch, while you are in the exam room. Took 45 minutes to come into room.,plus, she's incompetent!

September 5th, 2013
The worst doctor ever. Don't waste your time. Totally unprofessional office staff. She sits and has lunch while you are in the exam room. She will leave you in the exam room to take calls, for over an hour. Great possibility she doesn't even have license to practice, based on her lack of medical knowledge.

August 27th, 2013
Not pleased
Very unhappy with this dr. Been several times. Very long wait, ridiculous. Receptionist is rude and unfriendly. Dr. is unfriendly and unhelpful. No matter what you need, she doesn't agree with you and won't cooperate. They have no oncall number for emergency. When I asked about it, they told me "that's what the ER is for." Don't waste your time or money. Office is always hot too.

June 2nd, 2013
Arnold Ray
I had a pretty positive experience with her, so I definitely recommend going to Dr. N Rana

March 25th, 2013
She's an okay doctor. There's nothing that special about her, but she's not at all like all the other negative reviews say. I do recommend going to her though. It was a nice experience.

March 8th, 2013
Worst Doctor Experience I have ever had in my short life
Dr. Ranas office was the worst doctor experience I have ever had. To start off, when I entered the office there was no one at the desk. There was no check in system in place. Many patients were gathered around waiting on someone to help. After filling out my new hire paperwork I sat in the waiting room for over an hour. Good thing the walls in that office are paper thin because while I waited I got to listen to a little girl's appointment in the next room. What patient confidentiality. When Dr. Rana finally came into my room she didnt even acknowledge me she looked at my chart and then immediately walked away to find the receptionist. The two started yelling and arguing in the hallway about my insurance for the whole office to hear. The doctor made the receptionist come tell me that I would not be seen unless I paid a $250 deductible. Through UnitedHealth Care this is legal but not standard practice for an office visit since the $25 copay should suffice. The staff in this office is completely unprofessional and the only thing Dr. Rana cares about is money not her patients health. It was a blessing that I got out of there when I did. If she was the last doctor in the world that could help me, I guess I'd die. If I could have rated her zero stars I would!!