Learn more about Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vodovskaia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Vodovskaia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vodovskaia graduated from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Bishkek.
Dr. Vodovskaia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia practice?
- Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Neurologists.