A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vodovskaia graduated from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Bishkek.
Dr. Vodovskaia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia practice?
- Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nailia Vodovskaia practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See East Hartford Internists and East Hartford Neurologists.