A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naim Al-Adli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naim Al-Adli, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Adli
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Adli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naim Al-Adli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Adli graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Al-Adli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Triumph Hospital - Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naim Al-Adli MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Naim Al-Adli practice?
- Dr. Naim Al-Adli has 1 office location.
Dr. Naim Al-Adli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Cardiologists.