A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naim Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naim Bashir, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naim Bashir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Bashir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naim S Bashir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Naim S. Bashir practice?
- Dr. Naim Bashir has 6 office locations.
Dr. Naim Bashir practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Mechanicsville Pulmonologists.