A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naim Kassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naim Kassar, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naim Kassar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassar graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kassar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naim Kassar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Naim Kassar practice?
- Dr. Naim Kassar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naim Kassar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.