A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naim Nazha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naim Nazha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naim Nazha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazha graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nazha has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naim Toufic Nazha MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naim T. Nazha practice?
- Dr. Naim Nazha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naim Nazha practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Northfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Northfield Internists and Northfield Oncologists.