A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naimah Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naimah Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naimah Powell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Powell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naimah D. Powell practice?
Dr. Naimah Powell practices Family Medicine near Lake Elsinore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Lake Elsinore Family Physicians.