A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naimah Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naimah Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naimah Powell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Powell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naimah D Powell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naimah D. Powell practice?
- Dr. Naimah Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Naimah Powell practices Family Medicine near Lake Elsinore, CA.
See Lake Elsinore Family Physicians.