A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naina Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naina Sachdev is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sachdev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naina A Sachdev MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naina A. Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Naina Sachdev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naina Sachdev practices Internal Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Internists.