Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 21st, 2016

I never felt better under Dr. Nana Sachdev but the wait was unbelievable:((( I can't find another Dr. Like her in Portland.

Was disappointed. show details Was disappointed.
Apr 27th, 2014

I'm disappointed Never go back. Stay away. I received treatment of Zerona, I not lose 1 inch do not look real exchange plays they say I lost 1/4 inch 1/4! ??? it's nothing!! Needless to say I won`t be wasting anymore time and money at Dr. Naina`s office.

The best Dr. in the NW show details The best Dr. in the NW
by L.C. on Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Naina practices Functional Medicine which I believe is the future of medicine. She heals from the inside out by correcting imbalances in hormones, adrenals, the thyroid, nutrition and on and on. She is extremely knowledgeable and explains things in a way that you can easily understand. She is the only doctor that has been able to successfully address my health problems and for that I am truly grateful. If you don't feel you are getting enough time with her during your appointments, I have found it helpful to ask for a longer appointment. She is patient, listens thoroughly and genuinely cares about her patients. Most of her staff is good, although she has had a lot of turnover.

Oct 12th, 2012

Never go back. Stay away

I love her! show details I love her!
Sep 9th, 2012

Dr Nina is the best doctor I have ever had and I am 63 years old. She doesnt go directly for the prescription tablet and tries natural remedies before filling your body with chemicals. Yes some times you have to wait. But being on the other side I know that when she is running behind she is answering questions from her patients and not rushing them through an appointment without throughly answering their questions. I am happy to wait because I know she will take whatever time with me that is needed. If you want a traditional doctor that is hooked up to the drug companies she is not for you. If you want a healthier approach that works she is for you. She lowered my cholesterol by 90 points with supplements not drugs. She is fantastic!!!

a 'real' review from a 15 year PATIENT.... show details a 'real' review from a 15 year PATIENT....
Jul 10th, 2012

I will say that the posts attacking Dr. Sachdev come from anonymous reviewers because they are most likely disgruntled employees. I have been a patient of Dr. Naina Sachdev's for close to 15 years and I have seen her go from a 2 person office to a full staff, expansion of her business and her drive to see women's healthcare get the attention it needs. I can attest that every diagnosis has been spot on and the protocol that followed. I can say, depending on the staff, her wait time has been extreme in cases but they are more than happy to let you check in by phone so you don't go and sit in the office. If you poll her patients they would all say they will wait because her care is 'real'. She is a 'real' doctor who still does it on her own without a big clinic behind her. She is stretched out because she wants to help everyone! She is a brilliant woman and a pioneer in Women's health, hormonal imbalances to name a few. For those anonymous reviewers. I challenge you to stop hiding.

Stay away show details Stay away
Feb 14th, 2012

This medical office is a mess. It is dirty, tacky, unorganized, the Dr. Is rude, has no respect for her patients. She only wants money for her supplements & experimental proceedures. She will talk about herself in the few minutes she spends in the room. She looks dishovled & dirty as if she hasn't showered in days with blood shot eyes. Do not waste your time or money.

passionate brilliant Doctor show details passionate brilliant Doctor
Jun 8th, 2010

Dr Naina will work diligently to find the answers to your most complex medical problems. She is ahead of her time and has been for many years.