Internist
Video profile
Palisades
16723 Quail Ct
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  License revoked  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2014

On October 2, 2014, the Board issued a Final Order for unprofessional or dishonorable conduct; gross or repeated negligence in the practice of medicine; willfully violating any rule adopted by the board, board order, or failing to comply with a board request; and prescribing controlled substances without a legitimate medical purpose, or prescribing controlled substances without following accepted procedures for examination of patients, or prescribing controlled substances without following accepted procedures for record keeping. This Order revokes Licensee's medical license, assesses a $10,000 civil penalty, and assesses costs of the disciplinary proceedings.

|  Was disappointed.  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2014

I'm disappointed Never go back. Stay away. I received treatment of Zerona, I not lose 1 inch do not look real exchange plays they say I lost 1/4 inch 1/4! ??? it's nothing!! Needless to say I won`t be wasting anymore time and money at Dr. Naina`s office.

|  The best Dr. in the NW  |  show details
by L.C. on Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Naina practices Functional Medicine which I believe is the future of medicine. She heals from the inside out by correcting imbalances in hormones, adrenals, the thyroid, nutrition and on and on. She is extremely knowledgeable and explains things in a way that you can easily understand. She is the only doctor that has been able to successfully address my health problems and for that I am truly grateful. If you don't feel you are getting enough time with her during your appointments, I have found it helpful to ask for a longer appointment. She is patient, listens thoroughly and genuinely cares about her patients. Most of her staff is good, although she has had a lot of turnover.

|  She has been an angel in my life!  |  show details
by ~Hart on Nov 30th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Sachdev for many years and she has been a tremendous help for my health and well-being! She is the best doctor I too have ever had & so knowledgable. There isnt another doctor with her expertise in Portland. She supports your body in being in balance & repairing itself! The only challenge has been when she runs behind but she's worth the wait. I just make sure I have the 1st appointment of the day & I just bring a good book and all is well.~Hart

Oct 12th, 2012

Never go back. Stay away

|  I love her!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

Dr Nina is the best doctor I have ever had and I am 63 years old. She doesnt go directly for the prescription tablet and tries natural remedies before filling your body with chemicals. Yes some times you have to wait. But being on the other side I know that when she is running behind she is answering questions from her patients and not rushing them through an appointment without throughly answering their questions. I am happy to wait because I know she will take whatever time with me that is needed. If you want a traditional doctor that is hooked up to the drug companies she is not for you. If you want a healthier approach that works she is for you. She lowered my cholesterol by 90 points with supplements not drugs. She is fantastic!!!

|  a 'real' review from a 15 year PATIENT....  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

I will say that the posts attacking Dr. Sachdev come from anonymous reviewers because they are most likely disgruntled employees. I have been a patient of Dr. Naina Sachdev's for close to 15 years and I have seen her go from a 2 person office to a full staff, expansion of her business and her drive to see women's healthcare get the attention it needs. I can attest that every diagnosis has been spot on and the protocol that followed. I can say, depending on the staff, her wait time has been extreme in cases but they are more than happy to let you check in by phone so you don't go and sit in the office. If you poll her patients they would all say they will wait because her care is 'real'. She is a 'real' doctor who still does it on her own without a big clinic behind her. She is stretched out because she wants to help everyone! She is a brilliant woman and a pioneer in Women's health, hormonal imbalances to name a few. For those anonymous reviewers. I challenge you to stop hiding.

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
by Misty D at Citysearch on Jun 19th, 2012 on citysearch.com

If you really need help, Dr. Naina is the person to see. I met Dr Naina just over a year ago and she has helped rebuild my life.I am 27 years old and have been living with Crohns for six years. I literally lost everything when I became ill. I saw many doctors 15 in all, and had given up hope of ever having a normal life again. I am now working and taking college classes, all thanks to Dr Naina`s care.Long wait Yes. So bring a book. It`s true my time is valuable, but my health is worth even more.

|  Buyer Beware is right. JUST STAY AWAY!  |  show details
by jack034 at Citysearch on May 1st, 2012 on citysearch.com

Buyer Beware is right. JUST STAY AWAY! Dr. Naina changed my appointment 4 times before my first appointment. Then I waited over 2 hours before I walked out of that place! I don't think the Dr. wants to see patients or something?

|  Buyer Beware is right. JUST STAY AWAY!  |  show details
by jack034 at Citysearch on May 1st, 2012 on citysearch.com

Buyer Beware is right. JUST STAY AWAY! Dr. Naina changed my appointment 4 times before my first appointment. Then I waited over 2 hours before I walked out of that place! I don`t think the Dr. wants to see patients or something

|  It seems to me that reviews should be  |  show details
by WouldntY855 at Citysearch on Apr 19th, 2012 on citysearch.com

It seems to me that reviews should be left to patients that visit Dr. Naina Sachdev's office, not office staff members obviously trying to explain poor office practices and giving her 4 stars. The blame has been put on Dr. Naina's staff for years but there has been many many changes in staff over those years so I feel that the blame should be placed on the medical director ( Dr. Naina). I have been a patient of Dr. Naina and even if you are the first patient of the day she comes into the clinic late and then rushed through my appointment. Needless to say I won't be wasting anymore time and money at Dr. Naina's office.

|  It seems to me that reviews should be  |  show details
by WouldntY855 at Citysearch on Apr 19th, 2012 on citysearch.com

It seems to me that reviews should be left to patients that visit Dr. Naina Sachdev`s office, not office staff members obviously trying to explain poor office practices and giving her 4 stars. The blame has been put on Dr. Naina`s staff for years but there has been many many changes in staff over those years so I feel that the blame should be placed on the medical director Dr. Naina. I have been a patient of Dr. Naina and even if you are the first patient of the day she comes into the clinic late and then rushed through my appointment. Needless to say I won`t be wasting anymore time and money at Dr. Naina`s office.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I would like to say that as of last  |  show details
by nataliem427 at Citysearch on Apr 4th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I would like to say that as of last month or so, Dr. Naina has an almost entirely new staff. They are working hard on trying to be more efficient and professional. Also, I would like to note that it is very difficult to stay on track at times. Dr. Naina`s expertise and the volume of patients that want to see her makes it very difficult for her to stay on time. She likes to spend as much time with each and every patient to make sure that she can get a full in depth evaluation of each person. Sometimes a little patience is necessary. A patient that might be booked for a half hour ends up taking over an hour and there is no way of knowing that upon booking.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I would not recommend this doctor to  |  show details
by SuzanneY515 at Citysearch on Mar 11th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I waited over 3 hours before I walked out. After reading the reviews I see that this is not unusual.

|  Worst Dr. I have ever seen! All she  |  show details
by kbrown01 at Citysearch on Mar 6th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Worst Dr. I have ever seen! All she wants is your money! Stay away!

|  Stay away  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

This medical office is a mess. It is dirty, tacky, unorganized, the Dr. Is rude, has no respect for her patients. She only wants money for her supplements & experimental proceedures. She will talk about herself in the few minutes she spends in the room. She looks dishovled & dirty as if she hasn't showered in days with blood shot eyes. Do not waste your time or money.

|  Best Doctor I have ever seen!  |  show details
by jen0008 at Citysearch on Nov 3rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

After consulting my primary care physician several times about the same health issues and not finding solutions, I was frustrated. I decided to see Dr Naina on a recommendation, and it has REALLY paid off! I have worked with Dr. Naina for about six months, and she put together a customized treatment plan for me each time I saw her. The changes in diet and lifestyle that she has recommended have yielded great results - I`m feeling better and my body is behaving as it should. Dr. Naina`s attentive, considered approach has been terrific!

|  BUYER BEWARE!  |  show details
by gourmetgeisha9 at Citysearch on Jun 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Upon entering the Dr.`s office, I notice the framed advertisements Of Dr. Naina herself which inform me that she is a National representative for `Oil of Olay` Cosmetics. There are more articles and stunning pictures of the Dr. preserved in plastic sleeves also lying on the coffee table and in the the waiting rooms. There are cabinets lining the walls full of beauty products and treatments bearing her name. I think for a moment I have wandered into the wrong office, thinking instead it must be a beauty supplier.After a lenghly two hour wait, I am taken back to a room where I wait for an additional 20 minutes. When the doctor walks in, she says hello and proceeds to talk at lightning speed into a hand held recorder as if I am just an observer......when I question her about her recommended treatment, she tells me ` I dont have a clue\"\" and to read Susanne Somer`s book! Now the last time I checked, Susanne Somers didn`t have a Medical degree . So rather than take the time to explain to me why she supports this particular type of treatment, I am told to go buy a very controversial book written by an actress. Blood tests are ordered and I am told I need to purchase 87 dollars worth of vitamins and two types of progesterone creams.The office staff try to do a good job in spite of the obvious surrounding chaos but it took 2 weeks for a staff member to get back to me regarding a refund on the vitamins .The information on the internet reveals that her `company` reports between 500 thousand and 1 million dollars a year in revenue.I feel I received unprofessional and inappropriate advice, the waiting time was unreasonable, and the fact that this is a registered business made me uncomfortable. I believe the main focus of a doctor should be the patient and not the `product`.You decide .

|  BUYER BEWARE!  |  show details
by gourmetgeisha9 at Citysearch on Jun 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Upon entering the Dr.`s office, I notice the framed advertisements Of Dr. Naina herself which inform me that she is a National representative for `Oil of Olay` Cosmetics. There are more articles and stunning pictures of the Dr. preserved in plastic sleeves also lying on the coffee table and in the the waiting rooms. There are cabinets lining the walls full of beauty products and treatments bearing her name. I think for a moment I have wandered into the wrong office, thinking instead it must be a beauty supplier.After a lenghly two hour wait, I am taken back to a room where I wait for an additional 20 minutes. When the doctor walks in, she says hello and proceeds to talk at lightning speed into a hand held recorder as if I am just an observer......when I question her about her recommended treatment, she tells me ` I dont have a clue\" and to read Susanne Somer`s book! Now the last time I checked, Susanne Somers didn`t have a Medical degree . So rather than take the time to explain to me why she supports this particular type of treatment, I am told to go buy a very controversial book written by an actress. Blood tests are ordered and I am told I need to purchase 87 dollars worth of vitamins and two types of progesterone creams.The office staff try to do a good job in spite of the obvious surrounding chaos but it took 2 weeks for a staff member to get back to me regarding a refund on the vitamins .The information on the internet reveals that her `company` reports between 500 thousand and 1 million dollars a year in revenue.I feel I received unprofessional and inappropriate advice, the waiting time was unreasonable, and the fact that this is a registered business made me uncomfortable. I believe the main focus of a doctor should be the patient and not the `product`.You decide .

|  She really knows how to take care of her patients...  |  show details
by forum154 at Citysearch on Dec 2nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

The 1 star I am giving doesn`t stand for \"EH\" it stands for horrible. My Dad sent me in to visit Naina, she was the only MD that was in the area at the time however, my Father was uncertain about if my health insurance was still valid or not so he had me bring in my card to see if it was accepted. They tell me everything is well so I go get my blood taken and I get a small lecture to buy their vitamins that are completely overpriced. Several years later I am now approaching 23 and I get a call from collections saying that I owe 270 dollars... Is that even possible. I plan on buying my own house someday Naina I`m glad you and your regular staff win at life. With that said I wish you all a better experience if you decide to visit.

|  She really knows how to take care of her patients...  |  show details
by forum154 at Citysearch on Dec 2nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

The 1 star I am giving doesn`t stand for \"\"EH\"\" it stands for horrible. My Dad sent me in to visit Naina, she was the only MD that was in the area at the time however, my Father was uncertain about if my health insurance was still valid or not so he had me bring in my card to see if it was accepted. They tell me everything is well so I go get my blood taken and I get a small lecture to buy their vitamins that are completely overpriced. Several years later I am now approaching 23 and I get a call from collections saying that I owe 270 dollars... Is that even possible. I plan on buying my own house someday Naina I`m glad you and your regular staff win at life. With that said I wish you all a better experience if you decide to visit.

|  passionate brilliant Doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2010

Dr Naina will work diligently to find the answers to your most complex medical problems. She is ahead of her time and has been for many years.

|  brilliant Doctor  |  show details
by mr4 on Jun 7th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr Sachdev has unbelievable knowledge and abilities in natural and western medicine. She will insist on finding the treatments and taking the time to treat your body from the inside out. Her passion for medicine will outweigh any doubts you may have about treatment. She will examine and access each piece of information as it relates to the whole you. Dr Sachdev diagnosed my thyroid problems years ago, giving me advice that is just now being confirmed by the rest of the medical field.

by jbagley1 on Oct 14th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  shes just too smart  |  show details
by jbagley1 at Citysearch on Oct 14th, 2009 on citysearch.com

i read these reviews and i wonder if they were just written in a angry tone. i thought i would give a different light to dr sachdev because i had the same impressions when i went to see her the first times. but my impression changed. i really didnt like Dr Naina at first. i thought she was arrogant, and had bad bedside manner. the office is not kid friendly, and there IS a long wait. but i will say she is the most knowledgeable doctor i have ever been to. she knows SOOO much about natural and western medicine cures for things such as hormone imbalances, and depression and anxiety problems. she is a NO-nonsense doctor. if something does not work for you, she will not keep trying it---she is aggresive about finding a solution. which makes me realize that she DOES care about helping people. i think that despite all the crappy things you have to put up with---its worth having a doctor that will fight for a solution for something that the rest of western medicine likes to put a band-aid on. she is really brilliant with hormones, and keeping youthful too.

|  Negative reviews don`t lie  |  show details
by NotRed at Citysearch on Sep 10th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Ok people, read the reviews and if you still choose to try this MD, know that all of our experiences will be yours too.The staff change regularly. I don`t know what that means, except that they all have a deer-in-the-headlights expression as no one knows what is going on.Dr Naina is impossible to reach...despite many promises to the contrary, spends more time out of town than in town and , yes, she is chronically late. Ironically, the examination room has a loud ticking clock, illuminating the fact that you will be in there for an hour or so...just waiting. She talks a million miles an hour, gives you a protocol, but changes it halfway thru. Very confusing to both patient and staff. And yes, the staff do seem to be the fall guys. Go there if you must, but you are forewarned.

by NotRed on Sep 10th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Ok people, read the reviews and if you still choose to try this MD, know that all of our experiences will be yours too. The staff change regularly. I don't know what that means, except that they all have a deer-in-the-headlights expression as no one know

by Kwriter on Dec 8th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Naina has given me the best gift this holiday season. She has restored my health as well as my faith in the medical profession. I haven?t felt this good in ages!!! Before coming to her office, I had gone from doctor to doctor, test after test without g

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  A real pro who knows how to diagnose and treat  |  show details
by Kwriter at Citysearch on Dec 8th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Naina has given me the best gift this holiday season. She has restored my health as well as my faith in the medical profession. I havent felt this good in ages!!! Before coming to her office, I had gone from doctor to doctor, test after test without getting any answers to my many problems. After attentively noting my medical history, Dr Naina already seemed to know what the tests would later confirm. She is a real pro, very knowledgeable and cutting edge. She also helps her patients to become better informed about their conditions so that they can make educated choices and be a partner in their own healthcare. If it means waiting to see her, its well worth it. She is different from other doctors and has something unique to offer. I just know Im so lucky to have found her!!!!

by bluesky42 on Dec 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  Great Doctor!!!!! One of the Best  |  show details
by bluesky42 at Citysearch on Dec 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I was not even going to waste my time writing anything but I feel all of these reviews are unfair!! Personally I have to stick up for Dr Naina! I worked for her for a very short time. I can tell you that it is not the Dr. that is the problem, its her employee`s, or should I say 2 or three of her employees that are the most unwelcoming, two faced, backstabbing people I have ever met in my life. The doctor is so busy that she doesnt have time to babysit. I never said a thing to the Dr, about how badly & unprofessional her patients were being treated on top of any new help that she did hire didnt have a chance. I really regret not speaking up, but I didn`t know who to trust. So, my advice, give the Dr. a chance!!!! She is very caring & she is worth waiting to see. She has a heart of gold. If you have any problems with the scheduling or staff let her know! She is one of the best docs out there.

by voodoolove on Dec 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been Naina's patint for 10 years. I have gotten younger and healthier then I've ever been. The requirement of medicne is to cure the sick. The magic of medicne is to make the well helthy and vibrant - that is her magic. She dose well at helping th

|  Most Caring Doctor.  |  show details
by voodoolove at Citysearch on Dec 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been Naina`s patint for 10 years. I have gotten younger and healthier then I`ve ever been. The requirement of medicne is to cure the sick. The magic of medicne is to make the well helthy and vibrant - that is her magic.

by ReneeSculac on Nov 24th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Naina never rushes me out of the exam room. She takes time with each patient, making sure to not only listen to what you say but also explain why she is treating you, not just how she is going to treat you. The "beauty" side to her practice is just

|  Health and beauty in one place  |  show details
by ReneeSculac at Citysearch on Nov 24th, 2008 on citysearch.com

by unsure123 on Nov 11th, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  Do not see her for anything!  |  show details
by unsure123 at Citysearch on Nov 11th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I was so dissapointed, and felt ripped off from what Dr Sachdev was trying to sell me. She spoke so fast in the appointment and was very short with me. Her staff seemed so unorganized and flustered about there job there. She tried to sell me natural medications that I could eaisily purchace a lot cheaper online. she doesn`t care about her patients she is just out for the money. For such a nice office I found it to be dirty. The bathroom was out of toilet paper and I had to use kleenex in my purse.

|  I hope you have TIME!!  |  show details
by yarrowk at Citysearch on Nov 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I saw Dr. Sachdev for about 8 months before I gave up. At the beginning I was very optimistic and felt that Dr. Sachdev was very thorough. I felt I was making progress, I changed my diet, spent a fortune on supplements, and a variety of treatments, nothing seemed to work but figured it would take time. I was willing to invest a lot of time and money into working on my chronic health problems but I grew more and more frustrated by her practice. I just got use to the hour and a half wait even after calling prior to coming in and then getting a ten minute appointment. I wish you the best of luck if you chose to give Dr. Sachdev a try. I truly hope you have better luck than I.

by yarrowk on Nov 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

by foi on Oct 28th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I cannot speak of Dr. Sachdev's credentials or bedside manner as I wasn't even able to see her. I made my appointment, arrived fifteen minutes early for paperwork and then sat in the waiting room for one hour. There was one other patient in the waiting ro

|  Poor service  |  show details
by foi at Citysearch on Oct 28th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I cannot speak of Dr. Sachdev`s credentials or bedside manner as I wasn`t even able to see her. I made my appointment, arrived fifteen minutes early for paperwork and then sat in the waiting room for one hour. There was one other patient in the waiting room who was seen after forty-five minutes. When I was finally taken back to the exam room I noticed that patient`s file still sitting in the holder on the outside of his door. From prior experience that usually means the doctor has not been in yet. I then sat in the exam room for another twenty minutes before I asked how much longer it would be. I was then told that the doctor almost always is late. The nurse asked me if I had been told that when I made my appt...of course I hadn`t. If I had been told I might have made better arrangements for my daughter`s sitter for this appointment.

|  Dr. Naina is TOPS  |  show details
by hugefan at Citysearch on Oct 14th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I cannot believe how much better I feel after seeing Dr. Naina! I have been a patient for the past 4 months. I knew something was wrong, but could not figure out what was going on. Previous doctors had me take antidepressants, ritalin, and various other medications. Nothing changed. I continued to gain weight and feel so fatigued that I wanted to stay in bed and often did! I felt hopeess.

by hugefan on Oct 14th, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  Personalized Healthy Real Doctor Care  |  show details
by rjwhite19 at Citysearch on Oct 13th, 2008 on citysearch.com

If you are tired of your doc throwing pills at you, and to come back if they don`t work over and over then you are ready to see Dr. Sachdev!! I painfully went to numerous doctors only for them to give me \"\"pyscho\"\" medicine to get me through my panic, anxiety, tiredness, and sweats. I was even treated by an accupunturist!! Not until a friend of a friend referred me to Dr. Nania Sachdev did I get relief from my symtoms through natural medicine!! Thanks!! I highly recommend seeing Dr. Nania. Finally, a doctor who truly wants to treat the problem and not your symptoms.!!

by rjwhite19 on Oct 13th, 2008 on citysearch.com

If you are tired of your doc throwing pills at you, and to come back if they don't work over and over then you are ready to see Dr. Sachdev!! I painfully went to numerous doctors only for them to give me "pyscho" medicine to get me through my panic, anxie

|  Not worth it!  |  show details
by diZZyStar at Citysearch on Sep 29th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Nainas for a long time, I believe she is a good Doctor, but her staff is constantly changing, I`ve seen some awesome staff members leave, but there were some really bad ones too, so this is not the best staff members yet. I thinks she is losing the wrong people. I use to feel good about the care I received, but I think she is too busy, I get very little time with her and get rushed out because she is running behind. Talk about professional, I hear her staff cursing all the time. I never get any call back from anyone. She is traveling too much! I won`t be going back because I lost confident in her. I had 4 saliva tests done, and nothing has changed. She charges 210 for each one. What a ripe off.

by diZZyStar on Sep 29th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Nainas for a long time, I believe she is a good Doctor, but her staff is constantly changing, I've seen some awesome staff members leave, but there were some really bad ones too, so this is not the best staff members yet. I thinks

by rockpunk on Aug 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  INSPIRING MD  |  show details
by rockpunk at Citysearch on Aug 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I HAVE BEEN COMING TO SEE DR. NAINA FOR A FEW YEARS NOW, AND I FEEL THAT SHE IS VERY INSPIRING, ALWAYS REASSURING ME TO NEVER GIVE UP WHEN THINGS ARE NOT GOING GOOD. SHE IS WORTH THE DRIVE. I CAN CALL AT ANY TIME AND SPEAK TO ANY ONE OF THE GIRLS THAT WORK THERE ABOUT ANY SITUATION THAT MAY ARISE, AND WILL RESPOND BACK TO ME WITHIN 24HRS, THEY ARE VERY PROMPT AS WELL AS INFORMATIONAL. DR. NAINA HAS A VERY STRONG STAFF RUNNING THAT OFFICE. KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK THERE. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.

|  WAIST OF GAS!  |  show details
by kassylue at Citysearch on Jul 8th, 2008 on citysearch.com

THE STAFF IS ALWAYS GREAT, MAINLY THE THREE ASIAN GALS. THERE IS ONE WHO SITS IN HER ROOM AND DOESN`T DO ANYTHING BUT ALWAYS ON HER LITTLE BLUE PHONE , SHE IS ALWAYS RUDE., SHE IS ALWAYS TALKING TO THE PATIENTS WITHOUT HER TEETH, AND ALWAYS EATS IN THE HALL. OTHER THAN THAT DR. NAINA IS A GOOD PERSON NOT A GREAT PERSON, BUT A GOOD PERSON. SHE HAS VERY GOOD AND BRIGHT IDEAS BUT SO FAR I SEE NO CHANGES IN HER PRACTICE. SHE IS ALWAYS LATE. SHE COMES LATE TO HER OFFICE AND STAYS IN HER ROOM FOR 12 AN HOUR BEFORE SHE STARTS TO SEE HER PATIENTS BY THEN SHE IS 45MINS BEHIND ALREADY. SHE NEEDS TO CHANGE. ALSO NEEDS TO LISTEN MORE TO HER PATIENT NOT HER NEEDS!

by kassylue on Jul 8th, 2008 on citysearch.com

THE STAFF IS ALWAYS GREAT, MAINLY THE THREE ASIAN GALS. THERE IS ONE WHO SITS IN HER ROOM AND DOESN'T DO ANYTHING BUT ALWAYS ON HER LITTLE BLUE PHONE , SHE IS ALWAYS RUDE., SHE IS ALWAYS TALKING TO THE PATIENTS WITHOUT HER TEETH, AND ALWAYS EATS IN THE HA

|  Love it and Hate it  |  show details
by dcd1025 at Citysearch on Jul 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Naina since 2002. She has always displayed a very gentle bedside manner and is very thorough in her assessments. You wouldn`t think it from the inital experience of walking into a very busy, noisy and chaotic environment. The wait is torture so I try to remember to take a book or magazine or catch up on phone calls when I check in at the front desk. But once I get in that patient`s room and see the MD face to face, it all becomes worth it. She is very intuitive, sharp and offers solutions to my problems. I feel very fortunate to have her on my side. I`ve been tempted to find another doctor but when I think about what I`m going to be missing, I figure the disorganization can be overlooked. I understand why people decide to go with another doctor, but if you can get passed the craziness and consider that she is willing to offer different forms of therapies besides conventional medicine, stick it out. It will be worth your while.

by dcd1025 on Jul 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Naina since 2002. She has always displayed a very gentle bedside manner and is very thorough in her assessments. You wouldn't think it from the inital experience of walking into a very busy, noisy and chaotic environment. The

|  The Hormone specialist  |  show details
by nkt7 at Citysearch on Jun 22nd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I used to work for Dr Naina and she does care about her patients. Yes she is late everyday, but that doens`t take away from her care. Sheng virginia and Nancy are the best of the best, they look like they are always in chaos because they have to run faster to compensate for being behind, but they are professional and courteous. When I was there their appearance was always clean and neet. Also they follow all the safe practicing guidlines

by nkt7 on Jun 22nd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I used to work for Dr Naina and she does care about her patients. Yes she is late everyday, but that doens't take away from her care. Sheng virginia and Nancy are the best of the best, they look like they are always in chaos because they have to run fast

by bbj222 on Jun 21st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had an appointment last week and I'M so tired of waiting for one to two hours, the staff is un organized and running around to keep up from being behind I'm sure. The look of the office has changed and it is going down hill, new staff again.They must be

|  Always late and on the phone.  |  show details
by bbj222 at Citysearch on Jun 21st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had an appointment last week and I`M so tired of waiting for one to two hours, the staff is un organized and running around to keep up from being behind I`m sure. The look of the office has changed and it is going down hill, new staff again.They must be put though the ringer daily trying to catch up.

|  Health cair and cosmetic cair.  |  show details
by GRONDIN at Citysearch on Jun 18th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Naina Sachdev has been our family primary physician since 2000. Her outgoing personality in her field allows my family to have access not only to the finest specialist we may need but also the natural alternative to prescription that could cause complications or needed to prevent complications while taking a prescription. Dr Sachdev not only treats your illness but follows your overall health to prevent and improve your quality of life.

by GRONDIN on Jun 18th, 2008 on citysearch.com

by graduatemommy on Jun 12th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I STARTING SEEING DR NAINA JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO, I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PERSONAL ISSUES TO TALK TO HER ABOUT, SHE WAS A VERY WELCOMING DOCTOR, I ALSO FEEL THAT SHE IS VERY THOROUGH WHEN SHE DEALS WITH MY ISSUES. OTHERS DR.'S THAT I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST HAVE

|  NAINA SACHDEV THE MENTOR  |  show details
by graduatemommy at Citysearch on Jun 12th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I STARTING SEEING DR NAINA JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO, I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PERSONAL ISSUES TO TALK TO HER ABOUT, SHE WAS A VERY WELCOMING DOCTOR, I ALSO FEEL THAT SHE IS VERY THOROUGH WHEN SHE DEALS WITH MY ISSUES. OTHERS DR.`S THAT I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST HAVE BEEN VERY SHORT WITH ME, AND TREAT ME AS A NUMBER NOT AS A PATIENT, THEY ALSO ONLY FOCUS ON 1 THING, WITH DR. NAINA SHE COVERS SEVERAL ISSUES DURING HER TIME WITH ME. THERE MAY BE A LONG WAIT TIME TO SEE HER, BUT I HONESTLY FEEL THAT TO GET GOOD CARE, I AM WILLING TO GO OUT OF MY WAY FOR THAT TIME, ESPECIALLY IF I CAN LEARN AND UNDERSTAND ABOUT MY HEALTH BETTER, SHE IS DEFEINTLY WORTH THE WAIT. BESIDES WHAT OTHER DR. IS GONNA GIVE YOU THE TECHNOLOGY SHE HAS LEARNED. PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO STOP AND THINK HOW PRECIOUS AND SHORT LIFE REALLY IS, IF YOU ARE GONNA BE IN A HURRY, YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT YOU WILL GET NOWHERE EVEN FASTER. ALSO YOU ARE NOT GONNA FIND ANOTHER DR. THAT TREATS HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY NATURALLY, INSTEAD THEY ARE GONNA TREAT SYNTHETICALLY, WHICH IF YOU STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT, OUR BODIES ARE NOT GONNA ADAPT TO THOSE, IT IS JUST GONNA CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS WITH OUR BODIES, FOR OTHER DR.`S TO GIVE US MORE SYTHETIC PILLS. I PERSONALLY LOVE DR. NAINA I THINK SHE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. SHE IS VERY INSPIRING AS WELL. I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ONE LAST THOUGHT \"\" YOU NEVER REALIZE AND CHERISH WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL IT IS GONE!\"\"

by doodleme on Jun 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  very unhappy with the service.  |  show details
by doodleme at Citysearch on Jun 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I was very disapointed in the long wait time that I had, I cannot believe that she would seriously make her patients wait that long, I actually waited for over 2 hours, when i finally got to see the doctor she talked so fast that i could not understand her. I was greeted by a nurse in the hallway who was shoving chips into her mouth and she had no teeth in as she said hi to me. I really thought this was very unprofessional. This doctor is probaly the worst doctor i have ever seen. I do not recomend her to anyone. I know that I will be going to someone who has staff that actually cares, and a doctor who will not talk so fast and cares!

|  awesome  |  show details
by luckeelady24 at Citysearch on May 23rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

This doctor is worth the wait. My experiences there were awesome. There is a wait, but thats at almost all doctors office! whats the problem...I have been struggling with depression and adrenal fatigue which I was told that adrenal fatigue does not exisit. I also have thyroid problems, found out I had no thyroid. I was very impressed. I have been with her for about a year now and do not care if I have to wait. Its worth the wait I tell you. She listens to my problems, She gives me more information than any doctors. The reason why the wait is so long is because she cares. She cares to answer your concerns and questions. Its not all because of her. I think whom ever leaves is going to regret it in the long run. Her staff has a lot of knowledge of what she does. They run around helping. If Dr. Naina speaks too fast, let her know! I was told to tell her that and she listens..There might be a longer wait, but the quality is whats most important. She doesn`t send you off with a bunch of medication to shut you up. She gets a list together to help you. I love it there and I will never leave. I am glad there is a docotor like her in town. You can`t mix quality and your health with time and money...It makes no sense. Thank You Dr. Naina and staff.

by luckeelady24 on May 23rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

by Migi7 on Mar 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had an appointment with Dr Naina last week, I usually don't write reviews, but. I really think she is getting a bad rap from a grumpy person. I did have to wait 25 minutes, but the staff updated me on the time, I found the office staff, sheng debbie an

|  The Best Doctor in Portland  |  show details
by Migi7 at Citysearch on Mar 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had an appointment with Dr Naina last week, I usually don`t write reviews, but. I really think she is getting a bad rap from a grumpy person. I did have to wait 25 minutes, but the staff updated me on the time, I found the office staff, sheng debbie and Christy to be professional, courteous and caring. I t was my second visit and I am feeling better already, I a have tried other doctors and no results, This Doctor is so tuned in to a patients needs. I have never had a Doctor that just knew right way what was going in. I did notice the office is very open and you see the staff moving through and very busy, most offices you don``t see through to the work area, but what I saw was efficient busy taking care of people assistants. Don`t rate Dr Naina`s on a bad grumpy persons review because the proof is is the Doctors visit.

|  Long wait, Inefficient staff. Do not recommend.  |  show details
by phoenix39 at Citysearch on Mar 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I went to see Dr. Sachdev because I had high hopes for finding some answers to my medical problems. I`m going to have to keep searching, because I did not find those answers at her clinic. My extremely long wait times were spent observing the inefficiency of her staff. It made me wonder how on earth the doctor could keep track of anything. On every visit, I witnessed angry patients berating the staff because of their extraordinarily long wait times to see the doctor. I felt sorry for the staff, and felt that the doctor is unsympathetic to the way her scheduling practice causes her staff to bear the brunt of patient`s anger and frustration. This chaotic and inefficient environment is not conducive to healing.

|  INCONSIDERATE  |  show details
by pookiedom at Citysearch on Mar 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I AM AMAZED THAT THIS DOCTOR CHARGES THE EXORBITANT PRICES THAT SHE DOES, CONSIDERING THE LACK OF CONSIDERATION AND TIME SHE ALLOTS TO EACH PATIENT. EACH TIME I HAVE VISITED HER, I HAVE HAD TO WAIT A MINIMUM OF ONE HOUR TO BE SEATED TO WAIT SOME MORE IN THE CONSULTATION ROOM. EACH TIME SHE SAID SHE HAD AN EMERGENCY, BUT SHE SUPPOSEDLY HIRED A PA FOR THOSE SORTS OF THINGS. I DON`T GET IT.

by phoenix39 on Mar 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I went to see Dr. Sachdev because I had high hopes for finding some answers to my medical problems. I'm going to have to keep searching, because I did not find those answers at her clinic. My extremely long wait times were spent observing the inefficien

by pookiedom on Mar 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I AM AMAZED THAT THIS DOCTOR CHARGES THE EXORBITANT PRICES THAT SHE DOES, CONSIDERING THE LACK OF CONSIDERATION AND TIME SHE ALLOTS TO EACH PATIENT. EACH TIME I HAVE VISITED HER, I HAVE HAD TO WAIT A MINIMUM OF ONE HOUR TO BE SEATED (TO WAIT SOME MORE) I

by STARPT on Mar 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  YOU GO GIRL, OH YES!!!  |  show details
by ORCHID22505 at Citysearch on Mar 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

IF I HAD TO DESCRIBE DR SACHDEV TO A FRIEND THAT WAS LOOKING FOR A EXCELLENT DOCTOR I WOULD SAY THAT DR SACHDEV IS THE VERY BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER FOUND! SHE IS LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST THAT IS SO FULL OF KNOWLEDGE AND COMPASSION. FOR YEARS I HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH MY HORMONES AND MY THYROID. DOCTOR AFTER DOCTOR HAS TOLD ME THAT IT WAS JUST SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH. DR SACHDEV GAVE ME A REASON TO LIVE AND TO LIVE HEALTHY. SHE PUT ME ON SUPPLEMENTS THAT IN COMBINATION WITH THE SPECIAL ORDER MEDS HAS MADE ME FEEL LIKE I CAN LIVE AGAIN. GOD GIVES US GIFTS AND I CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR THE GIFT OF HER. I KNOW I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE TO HAVE HER FOR MY DOCTOR. THATS WHAT I WOULD TELL MY FRIEND. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Asset To Her Profession !  |  show details
by printerb at Citysearch on Mar 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I am a long time patient of Dr Nainas I wanted to just say that I will never leave Dr Naina, and I feel that the wait is worth her time spent in School learning how to take care of my needs. My time isn`t as valuable as hers, she has saved my life where other Doctors gave a great short visit and I got nothing for my money, I call ahead and ask how far behind is my appointment, and decide that day If it is convenient for me or not. You cant get the information from other dooctors that she gives me, if she talks to fast I ask her or Christy to repeat it, when I leave I always know my directions, Sheng or Debbie are the same way.

|  MIRACLE WORKER!!!!!  |  show details
by STARPT at Citysearch on Mar 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I WOULD FOR SURE RECOMEND DR SACHDEV TO JUST ABOUT ANYONE I KNOW . SHE HAS SUCH A THOUGHTFUL STAFF WHO CONSTANTLY GOES OUT OF THERE WAY TO MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE IN HER OFFICE. I WAS SO DESPERATE TO FIND A DR THAT COULD FINALLY HELP ME WITH MY HORMONES. DR SACHDEV WORKED MIRACLES WITH ME. MY FAMILY HAS NOTICED THAT I AM SO MUCH HEALTHIER INSIDE AND OUT. DR SACHDEV REALLY TAKES THE TIME AND THE ENERGY TO MAKE SURE THAT I AM HEALTHY AND WELL. DR SACHDEV LITERALLY KNEW 5MINUTES INTO MY FIRST VISIT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. SHE IS LIKE A MIRACLE THAT I HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR. I ENJOY SEEING HER AND HER STAFF. I WISH THIS GREAT STATE OF OREGON HAD MORE DOCTORS LIKE HER!

by printerb on Mar 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

I am a long time patient of Dr Nainas I wanted to just say that I will never leave Dr Naina, and I feel that the wait is worth her time spent in School learning how to take care of my needs. My time isn't as valuable as hers, she has saved my life wh

by ORCHID22505 on Mar 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  Looooonnnngggg wait, Dr. has no personal skills  |  show details
by doodle4you at Citysearch on Feb 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I just had my second visit to Dr. Sachdev today, and it will be my last. My first visit was 3 12 hours long, and only 15 minutes of that was with the doctor. The rest of the time was spent in the waiting room and in the examining room. To make matters worse, she spent the first half of my appointment talking about herself!

by doodle4you on Feb 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I just had my second visit to Dr. Sachdev today, and it will be my last. My first visit was 3 1/2 hours long, and only 15 minutes of that was with the doctor. The rest of the time was spent in the waiting room and in the examining room. To make matters

by FLR8 on Feb 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

This is first review I've ever wrote, but that is how much negative energy I have around this buisness, if you can call it that. One review wrote - be prepared to wait for an hour in the waiting room. Well how about 2 hours on 3 different occasions. Once

|  I recomend you avoid this one.  |  show details
by FLR8 at Citysearch on Feb 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

This is first review I`ve ever wrote, but that is how much negative energy I have around this buisness, if you can call it that. One review wrote - be prepared to wait for an hour in the waiting room. Well how about 2 hours on 3 different occasions. Once I was told to go shopping and they`d call me back. They never did call back. Darnit my time has just as much value, and importance as hers. I know of someone who worked as receptionist there and they were expected to call patients to make appointments so as to keep schedule booked at 4 patients per 15 minutes. That is outrageous, I don`t blame that person for quiting. She may be an ok Dr. because not to many Doc`s around doing bioidenical hormones replacement, but I don`t care I will never go back there again. I`ve been almost 1 year fighting to get reimbursed for something that was covered by my insurance when they said it wasn`t and I had to pay out of pocket before I left office. This is absolutely the most unprofessional, mis managed Doctor office I`ve ever been in, and I`ve been in a few over my 50 years. I just feel like this is totally a money grubbin, really care less about the patient operation.

|  Great Doctor, terrible office staff  |  show details
by cm97034 at Citysearch on Jan 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

This is a wonderful doctor but prepare to wait for an hour or more in the waiting room and more time in the examining room. Once you see her you will be treated well but brace yourself for how inconsistent office staff are - from the receptionist to the billing office. They will be pleasant one day and abrupt the next. I have been trying to get this office to correctly bill MVA insurance since May 2007 and made numerous telephone calls and finally resorted to faxing information to them yet in January 2008 I am still receiving bills - mind you several of the charges have been billed incorrectly and paid by my health insurance. When I expressed my frustration I was told that this cannot be handled in 10 min - last time I checked July to January was more than 10 min. I was also told to get off the phone so this could be dealt with. It makes me wonder what the problem is with this practice...

by cm97034 on Jan 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  Brilliant & Caring  |  show details
by diamonddann at Citysearch on Oct 19th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I`m 52. I decided that after being diagnosed with shingles and hypertension, I wanted to take personal charge of my wellness and to do that, I wanted to partner with a doctor that was exceptionally well educated in western medicine as an internist, but who also excels in functional and integrative medicine. I found that partner in Dr. Sachdev.

by diamonddann on Oct 19th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I'm 52. I decided that after being diagnosed with shingles and hypertension, I wanted to take personal charge of my wellness and to do that, I wanted to partner with a doctor that was exceptionally well educated in western medicine as an internist, but wh

by ravenwood777 on Jul 7th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Hello, I am a new patient of Dr Nina's, I moved here from California, and all my records were transfered correctly by my prior Doctors. My appointment too was cancelled and re schedulled on the 6-19-07. Dr Ninas Father was put in the Hospital in an Eme

|  Terry Fest  |  show details
by ravenwood777 at Citysearch on Jul 7th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Hello,

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by perskeptic at Citysearch on Jun 19th, 2007 on citysearch.com

This was the absolutely worse experience I have ever had in any doctor`s office. I had my records sent from another doctor. I called and they said they got the records. I made an appointment. I also checked to see if they took my insurance. Yes, they did. I got a call that the appointment was cancelled because the doctor was sick. I then made another appointment. The staff said they were going to give me enough time because I was a new patient. I showed up and they had no record of the appointment. They also lost my records. Therefore, the doctor did not review my file. They had me fill out a huge amount of paperwork. When I asked why the paperwork was not sent to me, they said that a lot of times it got lost so they didn`t send it! I waited TWO hours. When I called one hour before my appointment time, they said the doctor was running on time. They had a very short staff because all the prior staff up and quit. When I finally saw the doctor, she spent most of the 15 minutes talking about her qualifications which I already knew and making excuses about why she had a complete new staff. She didn`t look at my history or read my supplementmedicine list that I had given her - but asked a few questions. She spent about two minutes on this. She told me she needed to do all new tests even though I had comprehensive tests done a few months earlier by another doctor. I was then instructed by her staff person that she was NOT going to take my insurance - she was not doing that any more. She also said that didn`t the doctor that referred me tell me that No doctor referred her to me - it was through my own research. I advise anyone to not go to this doctor. I think she needs to get a good management team and not trying to do so much. This is a very disorganized office. I wasted a complete afternoon, fought horrible rush hour traffic on my return because I had to wait so long and I ended up with a huge headache and extremely upset.

by perskeptic on Jun 19th, 2007 on citysearch.com

This was the absolutely worse experience I have ever had in any doctor's office. I had my records sent from another doctor. I called and they said they got the records. I made an appointment. I also checked to see if they took my insurance. Yes, they

|  Dr. Naina Sachdev is the best in her field!!!  |  show details
by krisingresham at Citysearch on Jun 3rd, 2007 on citysearch.com

You won`t regret a vist to Dr. Naina Schdev`s office and I know for a fact any issues with the office staff are no longer a problem. Dr. Naina is so committed to her patients and the quality of care she provides that she is completely overhauling her office. One thing hasn`t changed though, and that is that Dr. Naina is clearly on the cutting edge of her field especially with her desire to treat the whole patient from the inside out.

by krisingresham on Jun 3rd, 2007 on citysearch.com

You won't regret a vist to Dr. Naina Schdev's office and I know for a fact any issues with the office staff are no longer a problem. Dr. Naina is so committed to her patients and the quality of care she provides that she is completely overhauling her offi

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  a true partner in keeping me vital, healthy and happy ...  |  show details
by dcj1008 at Citysearch on Apr 16th, 2007 on citysearch.com

All the irritating front office stuff aside ... I have been looking for a female internist like Naina Sachdev for a very long time ... and I still can hardly believe I found her! I`m an active, post-menopausal 62 year old woman with a fairly complex set of medical issues PVCs, aortic valve insufficiency, hypo-thyroid, arthritic flareups, high cholesterol, seasonal allergies -- I could go on and on ... all of which Dr. Sachdev has addressed to my complete satisfaction. Over the last 3 years she has provided me with a well-tailored regimen of Western meds, bio-identical hormones, nutraceuticals and vitamins that keeps me physically active water aerobics primarily and depression free. I find her highly engaged and a very good listener. I wish I`d had her as my physician for the last 30 years. In a nutshell, she`s genuine, highly competent, and combines the best of traditional and alternative approaches. I wouldn`t trade her for anything I consider Dr. Sachdev a true partner in keeping me vital, healthy and happy.

|  Best functional medicine in Portland  |  show details
by budrts at Citysearch on Apr 16th, 2007 on citysearch.com

If you want the kind of medicine that Dr Sachdev provides, you can find no better physician. Her orientation focuses on improving patients` health, not just curing illness. Dr Sachdev has her degree from the Chicago Medical School and a deep understanding of the bio-chemistry of health. When you go to her, she applies her knowledge of how your body functions bio-chemically to ensure that you have optimal health. She prescribes not only pharmaceuticals but various enzyme and vitamin supplements to boost your health. And yes, if you wish, you can buy them there in her office or elsewhere as I do.

by dcj1008 on Apr 16th, 2007 on citysearch.com

All the irritating front office stuff aside ... I have been looking for a female internist like Naina Sachdev for a very long time ... and I still can hardly believe I found her! I'm an active, post-menopausal 62 year old woman with a fairly complex set

by budrts on Apr 16th, 2007 on citysearch.com

If you want the kind of medicine that Dr Sachdev provides, you can find no better physician. Her orientation focuses on improving patients' health, not just curing illness. Dr Sachdev has her degree from the Chicago Medical School and a deep understandi

by pythonstreet on Mar 28th, 2007 on citysearch.com

On Friday, March 16th, I called the office in the morning to see if I could get in to see the Doctor before the week-end as I had somewhat of an emergency. The answering service said that her office was closed that day (shouldn't have been - not sure wh

|  Bad Business  |  show details
by pythonstreet at Citysearch on Mar 28th, 2007 on citysearch.com

On Friday, March 16th, I called the office in the morning to see if I could get in to see the Doctor before the week-end as I had somewhat of an emergency. The answering service said that her office was closed that day shouldn`t have been - not sure why they gave me the name of a Dr to call that was supposed to be taking her calls. When I called that number - they told me that they were only taking calls for her husband who is a cardiologist. So....I called the answering service again and explained what had just happened. They then went on to tell me that they really weren`t sure what was going and to call back later. Now that is pretty pathetic for a supposedly professional operation. I`m not going back!

by sloth07 on Mar 25th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Poor service and blatant disregard for patient`s time  |  show details
by sloth07 at Citysearch on Mar 25th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Well, this review is a LONG time coming. I wish I had looked at other reviews before visiting her office. The time I have invested in trying to see or communicate needs to the Dr has far exceeded the time she has spent doing the same for me. This office and staff need an efficiency expert. The staff are rude to each other in front of patients. The staff often treat patients like an interruption to their daily tasks. The wait times remind me of Disney World in the high season, but without the sense of satisfaction when it`s over. A staff member actually told me to walk to Rite Aid to use a pay phone to call me ride on my third visit. That was the last straw. After I had waitied for the Dr for over an hour and needed to get a ride home. I have left four messages on the answering machine and always had to call back and get a person to have my issue addressed. It took me 5 days to have a prescription filled. Either they need to define their core business strategy or taken on fewer patients. The Dr. needs to be less involved in the organization of the business. If you don`t check messages, do not offer an answering service for anything but emergencies. If the Dr. is running more than 15 minutes behind, if the client a courtesy call and offer to reschedule.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Horrible Experience - I walked out after almost 2 hours of waiting...  |  show details
by santababyaz at Citysearch on Mar 22nd, 2007 on citysearch.com

I really tried to give Dr. Sachdev a chance even after reading the reviews because she came recommended that she was very intelligent in her field. That may be...but she is extremely unorganized within her practice and that being said--nothing can be accomplished in your favor because of it. My first appt with her was over an hour late. Then I was impressed with the knowledge that she provided but she spoke extremely fast. I came back for labwork a few days later at an appt that was made by the nurse only to be told that I didn`t have an appt. Then the nurse couldn`t do the draw and blamed it on me. After being told to call back later that day for new appt information because they couldn`t find my file at the \"\"moment\"\", it took about a week and a half of calling every day for someone to call me back with appt information which consisted of me needing to call my insurance to \"\"figure it out\"\". By then it was a couple days before my follow up appt and I decided to wait to get my drawn then. unfortunately, I didn`t think it would be a big deal to get it done at the same time...appparently its a HUGE deal When I came in for my appt, I told them I would need my drawn as well, was given a lot of slack about it but they eventually gave ineven though it was going to be a LOT of trouble. 45 minutes later mind you-this was 3pm and I had fasted all day....they finally came out to take it They were unable to draw on me in either of my arms and finally took it from my hand. I then sat in the exam room for an hour in a paper gown before I stuck my head out and inquired about how long it was going to be before the dr was going to be there. another 20 minutes or so... I got dressed and told the nurse I had to leave because I had to eat. She told me I could go and get something to eat from my car but I needed to come back...needless to say, I didn`t. By the way, they lost my record and insisted I was a new patient.

by santababyaz on Mar 22nd, 2007 on citysearch.com

|  Great Doctor-Poor office mangement  |  show details
by moreland2 at Citysearch on Mar 15th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I believe that Dr. Naina is quite good diagnostically. Very proactive. However, she hurry`s too much and the patient doesn`t always fully understand what she is saying. I think she trys to do too much office visits, hospital visits, the beauty thing. She needs to pare down her business and quit trying to be \"\"all things\"\". The wait and disorganization within the office is really bad. I think there is too much push on the supplements for profit.

by moreland2 on Mar 15th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I believe that Dr. Naina is quite good diagnostically. Very proactive. However, she hurry's too much and the patient doesn't always fully understand what she is saying. I think she trys to do too much: office visits, hospital visits, the beauty thing.

by icossack on Jul 24th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Staff is pleasant enough. The Dr. is harried and keeps you waiting. The push on supplements is more for office profits than overall help. Dr. speaks too quickly and is not patient at translating findings

|  Min. 1 hour wait in lobby and exam rooms  |  show details