Dr. Naina Sinha Gregory Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naina Sinha Gregory?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Naina Sinha Gregory?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2017

my doctor for more than 10 years

she has been my doctor for more than 10 years, but its really the entire team that makes the experience. Working with the team has been huge for me, and I just wish they were less patients to go around, so they could be more available to me.

July 21st, 2016

Another good experience

Really I was a bit of a mess, dehydrated and sleep deprived, but Dr. Sinha was patient and went over everything and explained things in a way that made sense. My prescription was sent correctly, and she set me up for the next visit concerning testing. So it was all good (and efficient), which I really appreciated. Honestly, I wanted to be on a different dose of thyroid medication (higher) than Dr. Sinha was recommending, but she explained why it might help me more with symptoms to be at the dose she was recommending. Turns out she was right.

May 28th, 2016

Too big for her britches

Too big for her britches. There's a definite arrogance. A shame, really.

December 17th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Sinha.

October 26th, 2015

Top Notch

Dr. Sinha is such a good doctor. I wish that there were more like her, and I just recommended her to my friend. I have never met a more organized doctor that has everything ready, does the physical exam on a endocrine patient, and answers any questions. I love that she had all of the papers for my next appointment necessary and remembers the things that I forget to ask about. Top notch doc.

July 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor

Please Note I tried to Give Dr. Sinha ALL FIVE STARS, but alas this program did not work perfectly and I hope that someone from this cite fixes this. Dr. Sinha is terrific. Organized, nice, very smart--the whole package. And I have been to more than one endocrinologist. I have been going to Dr. Sinha for about three years. She doesn't make you keep coming back unnecessary and she is usually on time. Dr. Sinha answers questions, and well can't think of what more one would want in a physician. I only hope that she is not flooded with patients due to good reviews because I want her to stay available!

May 10th, 2013

She gave very thoughtful and insightful responses to my concerns however the administrative issues were so great in terms of communication, follow up and instruction that it became impossible to even schedule a next appt. the wait time for the appt i had was nearly three hours. Not an acceptable situation. I tried to communicate the issue so that it could be dealt with and i could continue however the staff is the issue and i could not get the information through. this is a very scary situation where information is withheld from the dr and not provided timely to the patient.

August 15th, 2012

She knew her stuff

Not all problems are solvable, but a good diagnosis if helpful

November 8th, 2011

Rude, Dismissive Doctor who Makes Mistakes

After having my thyroid removed due to thyroid cancer, I was referred to this doctor. Have seen her for a year, and every time I go, she is rude and dismissive. She talks down to you as though you were an idiot. Several times, she mixed up various test results. A few months after surgery, I was extremely fatigued - I felt horrible and could barely move. She said this had absolutely nothing to do with my thyroid, even though the test results clearly showed my TSH levels had more than doubled. She kept insisting that they hadn't really changed because she kept looking at the wrong results. When she finally acknowledged what I was trying to show her regarding which tests she should be looking at, she still waved away my concerns and said it was my fault because I wasn't taking as much calcium as I should be. I just tried calling to switch to another doctor in the office, and they told me they had a "strict policy" against switching between doctors in the office. Fine - I'll go elsewhere.

March 1st, 2017