A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naing Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naing Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naing Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Mandalay Univ, Inst Of Med, Mandalay, Myanmar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naing Aung Moore MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Naing A. Moore practice?
- Dr. Naing Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Naing Moore practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.