Learn more about Dr. Naira Babaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naira Babaian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaian
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Babaian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naira Babaian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Babaian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naira S Babaian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naira S. Babaian practice?
- Dr. Naira Babaian has 1 office location.
Dr. Naira Babaian practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.