A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naira Babaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naira Babaian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naira Babaian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Babaian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naira S Babaian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naira S. Babaian practice?
- Dr. Naira Babaian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naira Babaian practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.