Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naira Hashmi
Dr. Naira Hashmi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naperville, IL, with another office in Naperville, IL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hashmi is affiliated with Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital, Rush Copley Medical Center and Central Dupage Hospital Association. Dr. Hashmi has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Naira Hashmi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Naira Hashmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.
Dr. Jose Villarreal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Naperville, IL 0 mi39
Dr. James Collins
Naperville, IL 0 mi37
Dr. Reda Kilani
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Naperville, IL 0 mi35