A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naira Kocharian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naira Kocharian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naira Kocharian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocharian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Kocharian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naira Kocharian MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Naira Kocharian practice?
- Dr. Naira Kocharian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naira Kocharian practices Neurology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Glendale Neurologists.