A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nairobi Martindale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martindale
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Martindale Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martindale graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Martindale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nairobi D Martindale DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nairobi D. Martindale practice?
- Dr. Nairobi Martindale has 1 office location.
Dr. Nairobi Martindale practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.