A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nairobi Martindale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Martindale graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Martindale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nairobi D Martindale DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nairobi D. Martindale practice?
- Dr. Nairobi Martindale has 1 office location.
Dr. Nairobi Martindale practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.