Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naishadh Mankad
Dr. Naishadh Mankad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hobbs, NM, with another office in Hobbs, NM. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mankad is affiliated with Lea Regional Medical Center, Lea Regional Medical Center and Pecos Valley of NM LLC. He speaks English.
Dr. Naishadh Mankad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Naishadh Mankad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hobbs, NM.
Dr. Sambaiah Kankanala
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hobbs, NM 0.01 mi45
Dr. Carlos Revelo
Hobbs, NM 0.01 mi10
Dr. Mukeshbhai Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hobbs, NM 0.32 mi25