A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghuwanshi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raghuwanshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naishadh Naval Raghuwanshi MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naishadh N. Raghuwanshi practice?
- Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Gastroenterologists.