A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raghuwanshi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raghuwanshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghuwanshi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raghuwanshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naishadh Naval Raghuwanshi MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naishadh N. Raghuwanshi practice?
- Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Naishadh Raghuwanshi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Gastroenterologists.