A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naishadh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naishadh Shah, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naishadh A Shah DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Naishadh A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Naishadh Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naishadh Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and North Wales, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.