A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naiwen Tu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naiwen Tu is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naiwen Tu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tu graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naiwen Diane Tu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Naiwen D. Tu practice?
- Dr. Naiwen Tu has 1 office location.
Dr. Naiwen Tu practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.