A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naiyar Azhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naiyar Azhar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naiyar Azhar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azhar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Azhar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naiyar Azhar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Naiyar Azhar practice?
- Dr. Naiyar Azhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Naiyar Azhar practices Pediatrics near Saint Helens, OR.
See Saint Helens Pediatricians.