A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naiyer Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naiyer Chadha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naiyer Chadha, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsies
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chadha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chadha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naiyer Chadha practice?
Dr. Naiyer Chadha practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.