Learn more about Dr. Naiyer Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naiyer Chadha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naiyer Chadha, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gynecomastia and Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsies.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chadha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chadha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naiyer Chadha practice?
Dr. Naiyer Chadha practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.