A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naiyer Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naiyer Chadha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naiyer Chadha, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsies
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chadha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naiyer Chadha BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Naiyer Chadha practice?
- Dr. Naiyer Chadha has 1 office location.
Dr. Naiyer Chadha practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.