A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naiyer Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naiyer Imam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naiyer Imam, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Imam has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naiyer Imam MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Naiyer Imam practice?
- Dr. Naiyer Imam has 1 office location.
Dr. Naiyer Imam practices Diagnostic Radiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Radiologists.