A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najam Kazmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najam Kazmi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najam Kazmi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Kazmi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najam Kazmi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Najam Kazmi practice?
- Dr. Najam Kazmi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Najam Kazmi practices Neurological Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons.