A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najam Kazmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najam Kazmi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Kazmi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazmi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans