A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najam Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najam Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najam Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 52 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najam H Khan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Najam H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Najam Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Najam Khan practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists.