Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Najat Daw
Dr. Najat Daw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Daw is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center, Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Methodist Fayette Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Najat Daw has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Najat Daw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Lorimar Ramirez
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Hematology and Oncology
Houston, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Irma Ramirez
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0 mi46
Dr. Jayne Viets
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0 mi22