A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najat Daw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najat Daw, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Daw graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Daw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Najat C. Daw practice?
Dr. Najat Daw practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Houston Oncologists.