A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najat Daw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najat Daw, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Daw graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Daw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najat C Daw MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Najat C. Daw practice?
- Dr. Najat Daw has 1 office location.
Dr. Najat Daw practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.