A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najat Turaif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najat Turaif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najat Turaif, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turaif graduated from Arabian Gulf University, Manama. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Turaif has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Women and Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turaif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 11 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Najat A. Turaif practice?
Dr. Najat Turaif practices Nuclear Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Depew, NY.
See Buffalo Nuclear Medicine Physicians.