Dr. Najeeb Ghaussy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 27th, 2016
Worth the Wait
It took me a year to get in to see him, but I have been very pleased with him as my doctor.

July 28th, 2015
Exceptional Dr. and Staff
Dr. Ghaussy and his Physician's Assistant, Stacey, are exceptional. They both take time to listen and are compassionate and caring. Stacey is a great backup source for Dr. Ghaussy and is very caring. She also does what she says she will do and is good to follow up to make sure that all is well. Very unusual these days.

March 29th, 2015
Excellent care
I've been seeing Dr. Ghaussy for several years and have always been very happy with my care. He is friendly and courteous.

September 12th, 2013
Patient
Dr Ghaussy is the Best!!! He is kind compassonite and very understanding and has a Great Knowledge of RA! He took time with me was very Patient and answered all my Questions with Kindness and understanding!!! He is truly a caring and kind man which makes him a great Dr and he is one of those that if you have questions and call his office he will call you back that same Day!!! He is Just the best and a Great asset to WNC!!!! Glad we have him!!!

March 20th, 2013
dr ghuassy is a wonderful dr his staff is liking promptness amanda says she will call u back doesnt says she faxes fmla papers on dates human resource needs hasnt dr ghuassy always calls me when something is going on i needed stronger medications for my hip drugstore hasnt recieved it wonder if she tiold him i needed it

August 10th, 2012
Very compassionate, this man knows his stuff. Great with fibromyalgia

June 12th, 2012
The best of the best
An extremely knowledgable professional who listens carefully. Recognizes hoofbeats, may be zebras, horses or donkeys. Empathetic with how the challanges of chronic pain affect the person's whole life. He seeks to find ways that his patients can have the most fullfilling lives as possible. I thank God for him- I had lost hope in the local medical community. I prayed for a Dr. House- I got Najeeb...so much more.

January 7th, 2011
What an EXCELLENT Doctor!
Dr. Ghaussy is so exceptional because I could really tell that he was interested in my health and welfare. He is also very thorough in the questions that he asks you, and I never got the feeling that he was in a hurry to get to the next patient. He also looked me in the eye when he spoke to me. That let me know that he was listening to me.Coming from a family of Medical Doctors, and always having the best care alot of my life, I do recognize a good Doctor. He is an asset to our area!!!!!!!

September 28th, 2010
Very good physician
I was impressed with his professionalism, his knowledge of tests needed for my autoimmune disorder, and his staff's prompt return of phone calls when I'm having problems. They are extremely caring, I don't know where you can obtain better care.

February 26th, 2010
Dr. Ghaussy is a very caring Doctor. He lets me know what treatments for RA are available and allows me to choose which one I think will work for me.

January 21st, 2009
Dr. Ghaussy shared more information with me about arthritis than previous rheumatologists that I had seen. I have always been pro-active and researched all I could about my condition but was unaware that other conditions that I had been diagnosed with were actually different forms of arthritis.

August 24th, 2008
A Doctor that doesn't believe in letting arthritis cripple you!
This doctor has helped me more than any doctor ever has. I can call if I need anything and he is prompt in responding.