A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najeeb Zoubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najeeb Zoubi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najeeb Zoubi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoubi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoubi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zoubi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Najeeb F. Zoubi practice?
Dr. Najeeb Zoubi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, and Gastroenterology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Canton, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians, West Bloomfield Gastroenterologists, and West Bloomfield Pediatric Surgeons.