Dr. Najeeb Fawwaz Zoubi MD, MBBS, and BS is male, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najeeb Zoubi is Excellent. Dr. Zoubi has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najeeb Zoubi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoubi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoubi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zoubi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Najeeb Zoubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Najeeb F. Zoubi practice?
Dr. Najeeb Zoubi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians, Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists, and Ann Arbor Hepatologists.