A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najeh Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najeh Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najeh Ahmad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najeh M Ahmad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Najeh M. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Najeh Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Najeh Ahmad practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.