A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najeh Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najeh Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najeh Ahmad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najeh M Ahmad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Najeh M. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Najeh Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Najeh Ahmad practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.