Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naji El Khoury
Dr. Naji El Khoury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hartford, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. El Khoury is affiliated with Faxton-St Luke's Hospital-St Luke's Campus, St Elizabeth Medical Center and St Elizabeth Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Naji El Khoury has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Naji El Khoury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.