A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naji El Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naji El Khoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naji El Khoury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. El Khoury graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.More Education & Awards
Dr. El Khoury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El Khoury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naji S. El Khoury practice?
Dr. Naji El Khoury practices Internal Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Internists.