A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naji El Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naji El Khoury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naji El Khoury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. El Khoury graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. El Khoury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naji Sa El Khoury MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naji S. El Khoury practice?
- Dr. Naji El Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Naji El Khoury practices Internal Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Internists.