Dr. Naji Karam MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Oklahoma City, OK

4.9

April 10th, 2016
amazing Doctor
I have been trying to find a good doctor for MONTHS. After my first appointment with dr karam, i knew he was the doctor for me. He was so helpful and kind. He had an answer for all my question. Very genuine. HIGHLY recommend this doctor.

February 5th, 2015
Great doctor
Really listens, doesn't make you feel like he is rushing you. I have been going to him for many years, very professional.

July 30th, 2012
I have used Dr.Karam since 2003 and he has been very professional. Since 2003 I have had triple bypass and 13 stents. At the beginning of seeing him he would run tests before doing a heart cath. Since then he listens to me when I have problems and by passes the stress test most of the time. The emergency room always does an EKG and blood tests, which show there is nothing wrong with me. Out of the times I have gone in there has only been two times that there was no blockage. He says I have genetic problems. My daughter has wanted me to change doctors because of the problem reaccuring. After this last week in the hospital with another doctor covering for him while he was out of the office, I will definetly NOT change doctors. Dr. Karam is an excellent and caring doctor.

July 3rd, 2010
Life saver
Truthfully I think dr. Naji Karam is the best in the business. If there is any DOC on earth that I would trust my self with it is forsure Naji Karam. ...