A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naji Khairallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naji Khairallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naji Khairallah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khairallah graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Khairallah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naji M Khairallah MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naji M. Khairallah practice?
- Dr. Naji Khairallah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Naji Khairallah practices Internal Medicine near Paw Paw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Mattawan, MI.
See Paw Paw Internists.