A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naji Tawfik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naji Tawfik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawfik graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Tawfik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naji H Tawfik FAAD, FRCPC, and M.Sc is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Naji H. Tawfik practice?
- Dr. Naji Tawfik has 1 office location.
Dr. Naji Tawfik practices Dermatology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Dermatologists.