A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naji Tawfik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naji Tawfik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawfik graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Tawfik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tawfik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naji H. Tawfik practice?
Dr. Naji Tawfik practices Dermatology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Rockport, IN.
See Evansville Dermatologists.