Dr. Naji Tawfik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naji Tawfik?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Naji Tawfik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 21st, 2017

Rude!!

There is a reason you can get into this Dr. in a timely manner! He was rude to me and made me feel inferior during my visit. He seemed to be in a rush because I do not feel like he had time for my concerns. I was shocked at his bedside manner. Will not refer this person to anyone!

June 20th, 2017

Rude Rude Rude

April 30th, 2017

1 star is too high of a rating

If I could give him a negative rating I would. I have Never in my life had such a weird experience with a doctor as I had with Tawfik. He is abrasive, rude and only interested in making more money off you on unnecessary tests! He tried to Pressure me into raising my bill and got irritated when I tied to ask questions 1st to make sure this test was even necessary and that my GP doc had not already tested me for same thing. He walked out in middle of the visit because I angered him when I refused to have the unnecessary testing Immediately. When I called office manager to ask for my money back since he walked out 1/2 way through visit, they hung up on me! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Later, I spoke with another person that had gone to him and she said he had made her cry! There is a reason that this dermatologist can get you in within days.

August 17th, 2016

His diagnosis saved my life

I went to see him fo a rash, but due to his thorough examination he detected a growth on my back. I did not know about it neither my wife. He biopsied it and came back a very early form of avserious skin cancer. Due to the early detection I am cured. He saved my life, and I can not thank him enough.

September 4th, 2015

I now feel good about myself!

I had a horrible acne for several years, and was treated by many doctors with several antibiotics and creams. My acne would improve but always comes back when the medications run out. I at one point did not want to go out and became depressed and very self conscious of my face. When I saw him he was very understanding and discussed the treatment options with me. He classifies them as "beating around the bush options" and "definitive curing option". I did not know that such an option even existed. Six months later I am now cured, but unfortunately left with some minor scars which I camouflage easily with foundation. I told all my friends who still struggle with acne about him. I am very pleased with his knowledge & care, bed side manners, his staff, and his great office. Thank you and thank you!

August 27th, 2015

I had to admit!

I went to see Dr. Tawfik because of a rash on my torso. The nurse provided me with a gown to slip on and asked me numerous history questions. She was very professional. A short time later the doctor came in with a big smile which put me immediately at ease. I am the kind of person who has phobia of doctors and clinics. He checked me thoroughly and diagnosed my condition. The reason I am writing this review is because he notice a growth on my back and asked me about. I had no clue! He advised a biopsy which he did right then. Five days later I was called and told I had melanoma but a very early lesion. He then removed successfully. IGe basically saved my life. I continue to see him every 6 months and sent to him my family members for skin check. They were all impressed.

August 27th, 2015

Wonderful experience

Courteous and thorough with great ability to explain the condition an treatment. He was right on before the biopsy that confirmed his initial diagnosis. I continue to see him a couple times yearly. I recommended him highly to my friends and family.

June 23rd, 2015

Every paying patient should be treated equal. Because I am a young woman, I was told that I "was not UNDERSTANDING" Dr. Tawfik when I asked for some other options for my condition. However, I did understand what Dr. Tawfik was telling me, but he was too busy to listen to my questions, no matter how many times I rephrased them. His diagnosis of a reaction around my eyes/eyelids was simply "to stop wearing makeup". Since that was clearly not an option, I asked for a prescription or referral to stop the irritation. I got a sample bottle. No prescription. No answers. Just rude bed side manner, and a man who treated me like I was too incompetent to understand his useless advice.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that you were unhappy with your experience. We strive to always provide the best possible service to our patients and we are concerned whenever that does not happen. We would like to discuss this further. The privacy of our patients is extremely important and thus we cannot discuss specific medical information online. Please contact us at 1-855-535-7175.

June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Tajik seemed like a good doctor. He was polite and down to earth. The lady at front Window wearing scrub shirt was super rude and seemed to be aware of it and proud almost to treat patients badly. It was pretty unreal and I noticed she spoke in a rude manner to others who came in. People like that have no place in the helping profession. Make sure your humility is well cultivated... you will need it when dealing with her. she will offend or insult you somehow.

January 30th, 2015

Extremely pleased

This doctor is not a beat around the bush guy. Very through and explained the diagnosis with the available treatment options. My condition is rare but he was right on. I liked his reassuring demeanor and excellent bedside manners. I whole heartedly recommend him.

December 10th, 2014

Big Scar

Very rude and did a terrible job. Left my daughter with a big scar!!

May 31st, 2014

Right On

My 6 year old was seen twice by an allergist and another skin specialist, for a rash that persisted for few months. He was treated with cortisone cream once and an anti fungal the second time. No one considered a biopsy until we saw him. Prior to the biopsy he suspected an uncommon condition but due to the young age of my child he was not willing to start him on the treatment unless he confirmed the diagnosis accurately, but he was right on. He refused to treat him based on his gut feeling and I fully agreed. The rash is now gone, and I may add that he was kind , gentle and very quick with the biopsy. He was recommended by a friend, and I also highly recommend him.