Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Woodglen Ob-Gyn Medical Group
315 E Route 66
Glendora, CA 91740
626-963-4124
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bouz for 22 years.If I could have 10 more kids he would still be delivering my babies!He is a compassionate and caring doctor. He has delivered 2 of my 3 children, and now my first grandchild. Its amazing that he delivered my daughter and then delivered her first child. I recommend him to all my friends!

|  Excellent OB/GYN  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Najib Bouz, MD. He is an excellent doctor, he found out what was wrong and fixed it ASAP! I wish there where more doctors like him around! Thank you so much for all your time and care.

|  stay away  |  show details
by Amy W. on May 2nd, 2011

When u dont have any medical problems, any doctor can seem great. But, in my case, I was miscarrying...and neither he nor his office bothered caling me to tell me the results of my blood test. When I called it to tell them I was spotting, I was put on hold and when my charts were pulled up the nurse said there seems to be an issue and I should come in for an emergency blood test and they would get the results in asap...this was on a Monday, I started bleeding and miscarrying on that same day and they were supposed to call me...but they called me on Wednesday to give me the bad news. Go look him up on the medical board, he has already been with a 750k lawsuit which he lost...God only knows how he screwed that one up. I had a horrible experience.

|  Awesome Doctor.....  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Bouz has delivered all 3 of my girls, and I have had nothing but excellent service, and 3 wonderful experiences. I would have him deliver 72 more children if I had it in me!!!! LOVE Dr. Bouz!!!!!