A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najjia Mahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najjia Mahmoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najjia Mahmoud, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Extramammary Paget's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Fistula
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoud graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mahmoud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najjia Nora Mahmoud MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Najjia N. Mahmoud practice?
- Dr. Najjia Mahmoud has 4 office locations.
Dr. Najjia Mahmoud practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Colorectal Surgeons.