Learn more about Dr. Najm Soofi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najm Soofi, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soofi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soofi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najm Soofi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soofi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Soofi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najm Mohamed Soofi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Najm M. Soofi practice?
- Dr. Najm Soofi has 1 office location.
Dr. Najm Soofi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.