inactive

Najma J Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

November 2nd, 2012
Horrible doctor
He didn't give correct diagnosis, was rude, didn't stay in room. Horrible at call backs. All around worst doctor I've ever been to!

September 10th, 2010
Diagnosis and cleanliness
I do not recommend this doctor. It seems that her whole focus is on how many patients she can see in one day. My son has gone to her three times abd that was enough. She said he had bad allergies when he actually had a reaction to shell-fish he had to go the the hospital. I never see her wash her hands (Purell) does not count in between patients and the nurse area is disgusting. I would not ever tell anyone to take their child to this place ever. Please find a doctor who knows what they are doing not because you can call and get an appointment and a Rx for the wrong diagnosis.

August 3rd, 2010
Her Accuracy in diagnosing a problem is poor .
I am with her since my child born,she was fine till 2 years ago..but since 2 years i m watching her she doesn't know what child disease have.even if my kids were badly sick.she always says they r fine.and when i took to other doctor or emergency.they told me how badly sick are my children.please if u r reading my statements just try to change ur doctor .this time i was almost losing my son.now i change my doctor .thanks god.....