Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Najma Khanani
Dr. Najma Khanani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Khanani is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. She speaks English.
Dr. Najma Khanani has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Najma Khanani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.
Dr. Peter Ender
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi24
Dr. Savitri Skandan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi19
Dr. Grayce Arnold
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi8