A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najma Khanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najma Khanani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanani graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Khanani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najma Khanani MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Najma Khanani practice?
- Dr. Najma Khanani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Najma Khanani practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Psychiatrists.