Learn more about Dr. Najma Usmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najma Usmani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Usmani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Usmani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najma Usmani, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Usmani graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Usmani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najma Usmani MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Najma Usmani practice?
- Dr. Najma Usmani has 1 office location.
Dr. Najma Usmani practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.