inactive

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

September 9th, 2011
Great Great doctor
an excellent and very intelligent and accurate doctor , also a Goodman and very caring ( even if some disagree) , thank you doc

December 8th, 2010
5 procedures on Spine
My first encounter with Dr Karim. I had to have (2 weeks from diagnosis)emergency cervical fusion 5-6. My family Dr. got me an after hours appointment the same day with Dr. Karim. I was obviously in panic mode, but Dr Karim made me feel confident and secure about his abilities and my situation. I could have been a cripple if not for him.2nd procedure 5yrs later. Lumbar spinal stenosis. Lamonectomy?sp L2 thru S1. Very complicated procedure due to years of inflammation and deterioration. 3rd procedure 18 months later, adhesions lower back post operative.4th procedure: 7 yrs later. Another cervical fusion 4-5 with metal this time. Actually I made it 14 yrs from my first fusion.5th procedure: 6 months later, lumbar, L4-5, adhesions, clean-up of damaged bone.As you can see, I went back to him over and over, and I would again, but I hope I never have to. He's a good man.

September 28th, 2010
Great surgeon
Dr Karim was recommended to me as "one of the top neurosurgeon's in the country" and I concur. I had a very unique spinal cyst and Dr. Karim was able to "change my life". I travelled a great distance to have been bless by his services.I never had difficulty getting an appointment and received the attention necessary. Dr. Karim is a very reserved man, which some might misconstrue as "no bedside manner". However, I disagree. He was always direct and straight to the point when answering questions.