A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najmi Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najmi Sheikh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Sheikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najmi Ishaque Sheikh MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Najmi I. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Najmi Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Najmi Sheikh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Physiatrists.