Learn more about Dr. Najmi Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najmi Sheikh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Sheikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najmi Ishaque Sheikh MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Najmi I. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Najmi Sheikh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Najmi Sheikh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Physiatrists.