A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najmuddin Patwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najmuddin Patwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najmuddin Patwa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patwa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Patwa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najmuddin Saifuddin Patwa MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Najmuddin S. Patwa practice?
- Dr. Najmuddin Patwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Najmuddin Patwa practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA.
See Woburn Internists, Woburn Pulmonologists, and Woburn Sleep Medicine Doctors.