Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 17th, 2016

Dr. had his office secretary give me the results of my tests when he learned my insurance would be changing in the near future. I was not permitted to speak with the Dr. for explanation when I requested it. The only thing that was important was $$$.

Dr. Patwa is a breath of fresh air to have with you. show details Dr. Patwa is a breath of fresh air to have with you.
by Cam C. on Feb 12th, 2014

If it was not for Dr. Patwa finding a suspicious dark area in my chest x-ray that other doctors while I was in the hospital missed. He got me the proper medical attention with other physicians. Networked to assure that i was given the best medical resources and there was found a carcinoma in my lung. Dr. patwa carefully and completely reviewed my health problem, the risk of the disease, how to treat it and get me the proper surgeons to care for me. I do not know what the other comments mean if their outcome from their visits, Mine was terrific as well as the follow up visits.

Feb 10th, 2014

Nice person to deal with and easy to talk too. Not happy with how long it takes to get answers or phone calls back. Took numerous phone calls (weeks at a time) before I got answers after waiting over 3 months.

Never again show details Never again
Nov 9th, 2011

Waited over 1 hr. Office ordered new Cpap then cancelled next day. After waiting 3 wks for machine I had to call to find out where it was. They said we didn not want. What?? We went because previous machine broke. It took over 3 mos. to get machine and the only reason we did was the cpap supplier and our primary worked it out. This office was USELESS!! They even had the nerve to charge our insurance to write another prescription for the machine when they were the ones who cancelled it in error.

Aug 23rd, 2011

Impatient after two questions. Condescending to women. Never wrong.